Lavish, elegant, magnificent: the Grand Symphony, our flagship home. Striking in appearance, neo-Georgian bay windows and a symmetrical design give this residential home plenty of character.
A lounge filled with rich textured fabrics, deep pile carpets and soft, subtle harmonious tones is simply stunning. The kitchen diner is extravagant and sophisticated. You won’t ever have seen a kitchen quite like this one! High gloss cream cabinets are finished with exquisite, solid granite, sparkle worktops. Particularly unique is the breakfast bar that elegantly takes pride of place. Solid walnut furniture in the dining room makes it a stately space.
Both bedrooms are as grand and inviting as the rest of this park home, overflowing with luscious fabrics in golds, silvers and calming neutral tones. The Master Bedroom has been graced with a fabulous dressing table and a very extensive walk in wardrobe. We have designed the bathrooms and en suite to compliment the luxuriousness in the bedrooms.
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walk in wardrobe & en-suite
- Five burner gas hob, double oven, microwave, warming drawer, wine cooler, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Dining table including six chairs, coffee table, two lamp tables & TV unit
- Bluetooth built-in speaker system
- Energy efficient A Rater boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Park homes are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.