Bella Vista translates to ‘Beautiful View’ and that is exactly what this home can offer. This residential and holiday home is like no other, the exterior is fully clad with an external siding that gives a stylish contemporary exterior. The style does not stop there it continues throughout the interior with its spacious open living space the Bella Vista really does look outstanding.
As soon as you enter the Bella Vista you are wowed with the warmth of the thermowood vertical brise-soleil partition, you are then greeted with a refreshing white gloss kitchen a contrasting dark grey island unit hosting the stainless steel five gas burner hob. The theme of neutral grey tones and textures with touches of blush pink in accent cushions make this luxury park home a class on its own.
- Fully glazed front elevation including french doors & high level windows
- External cladding in CanExel gives a stylish & contemporary finish
- Thermowood vertical brise-soleil partitioned entrance
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Coloured co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Dining table with four chairs & coffee table
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit and fitted bedroom furniture
External image courtesy of Shorefield.
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Park homes are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.