View on our showground!
Upon entering the Anthem you are greeted with seemingly boundless amounts of space. The sizeable kitchen-diner gives you an initial preview of the luscious purples and walnut furnishings that are spread throughout the home. A perfectly designed layout means that room is plentiful when it comes to dining with family and friends. A separate study is accessible from the kitchen-diner and provides a private area where peace and quiet are needed the most.
The opulent tones of mulberry are carried through to the living room and are warm and welcoming. Bay windows mean that light is in abundance and even on the gloomiest of days you will still be surrounded by a plethora of brightness.
Wherever you are in this residential home you will be in awe of the sophisticated elegance that the design, quality materials and fabrics exude.
- Four Georgian style bay windows
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walkthrough wardrobes to ensuite
- Four burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Dining table including four chairs, sideboard, coffee table and lamp table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Park homes are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.