Painter and Decorator
We have an opportunity to join our Production team at our Kettering Factory as a Painter and Decorator.
Required to work to a high standard with an eye for detail in painting walls and ceilings, ideally with experience in hanging wallpaper, including feature wallpapers.
Able to work to a 3 day shift pattern 06:00 – 18:00
Immediate start available
• Identify and solve any production issues efficiently and effectively so as to maintain production schedules; on a day to day basis
• Initiate plans and processes to minimise manufacturing costs through effective specifications and processes
• Strive to reduce production times by constantly reviewing, assembly methods and factory layout where appropriate
• Strive to reduce waste and support new product trials
• Liaise with the design and technical departments to develop design changes, to improve manufacturing efficiency
• Implement, enforce and analyse quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives and maintain high standards of production to avoid, detect and correct problems
• Review quality control – materials and processes
• Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customers and remain committed to customer service excellence
Interested candidates should forward their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.