RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY: Production Designer
The purpose of the role:
To support the Design Team in the production and development of floor plans related to information from Industry standards, company designs and customer specification.
• Maintain and update a catalogue of standard AutoCAD plans for the current range of Homes;
• Liaise with the Sales Team to produce accurate and detailed sales plans of the specified home to include construction components using CAD, ensuring customer specifications and expectations are met;
• Be conversant with relevant British and European Standards to ensure that all aspects of a home comply and produce accurate work which meets these standards;
• Produce floor plans, elevations, sections and other information to assist all areas of the business in Sales, Marketing, Production and Customer Care and keep information updated as necessary
• Liaise with Sales Team to communicate specification deviation and modifications as required in a timely fashion to support project initiation and delivery;
• Modify the sales plan to encompass all required alterations and modifications received from the customer in a timely fashion to ensure the order is processed swiftly and within customer expectations;
• Maintain a log of all work activity received from Sales to ensure a live list of current work;
• Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customers and remain committed to customer service excellence;
• Provide a timely & manufacturing focused design solutions to the production facility.
• At all times comply with company policies procedures and instructions;
• Conduct business in an ethical and fair manner, protecting the Company’s best interests at all times;
• Attend training as required by the Company and take responsibility for own self-development;
• Contribute to improving the performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so;
• Carry out any duties commensurate with the role and as deemed suitable by the Company.
• Good listener;
• Attention to detail;
• Team player;
• Good communication skills;
• Good numeracy and computer skills;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Have a committed and positive approach to work;
• Possess a flexible, supportive and approachable manner;
• Able to work under pressure.
Applicants should forward their CV/Letter of interest to email@example.com please ensure your application contains full details of your skills and experience to date.
Closing Date for Applications: 31st January 2019