APPOINTMENT: Production Administrator (Kettering site)
12-Month Fixed Term Contract
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Site Production Manager and team, incorporating a range of secretarial and administrative duties to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Develop and implement effective office processes to ensure consistency and efficiency is maintained;
• Type correspondence, reports and other documents efficiently and accurately as required by the Production Team.
• Maintain efficient and confidential office filing systems to ensure efficient access and transfer of information;
• Daily absence management including retrieving absence line messages from Production personnel, making call backs, logging on T&A and preparing paperwork for Return to Work meetings.
• Preparation of paperwork for meetings in line with company policy and procedures, including performance management, employee reviews, absence management and co-ordinate follow up where necessary.
• Provide a telephone answering service, screening calls, prioritising, deciphering relevant information and directing calls as appropriate;
• Deal with photocopying, scanning, downloading, uploading data and filing as necessary;
• Ensure efficient and accurate message details are passed on as necessary and in a timely fashion;
• Provide comprehensive and accurate records/minutes of meetings, ensuring correct and timely distribution as appropriate.
• Log and ensure authorisation for all holiday requests from Production Personnel and temporary staff maintain accurate records, on the relevant in time systems and spreadsheets.
• Provide communications support – for email, payroll, notice board or briefing support
• Provide IT support – running projects and coordinating to ensure activities are implemented and supported ongoing – e.g. the scan to file process at Kettering
• Project administration support as required
• Distribution of key communications and other documents as necessary
• Recruitment support, admin, interviews, communications, and induction coordination as appropriate.
• Agency recruitment coordination – CV’s, interview planning, time sheets, linking to 12-week log and prompts for FTC process. FTC reviews admin for contract reviews, and headcount management.
• Payroll administration – to include allocation of working hours to the correct cost centres weekly to ensure all information is provided to HR for Monday morning for the previous week.
• Update production boards / KPIs / spreadsheets as appropriate
• Make production folders up for issuing. Collate questions and coordinate communications across the team. Copy and attach memos to specs in homes on production line when issued.
• Demonstrate an awareness of relevant company policy and procedures and corporate initiatives;
• Ensure all completed correspondence reflects company standards and follows instructions as required to deliver professional responses;
• Ensure consistent delivery of customer service to both internal and external customers;
• Compile and maintain management information through use of spreadsheets and documents as required by the Team;
• Remain proactive when work loads are low and use initiative to seek tasks and remain active;
• Attend training as required by the Company and take responsibility for own self-development;
• Contribute to improving the performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so;
• Carry out any duties commensurate with the role and as deemed suitable by the Company.
Closing Date: 31st January 2019.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call 01933 354000.