Rushden – Full Time – Permanent
Can you take ownership of a company Payroll function along with managing Pension requirements? We currently have an opportunity to join us as the Payroll Advisor in a stand-alone role which forms part of the wider HR team.
We’re Prestige Homeseeker Park & Leisure Homes Ltd, one of Europe’s largest manufacturer of park homes and holiday lodges operating from two manufacturing sites in Rushden and Kettering, Northamptonshire.
At the core of this role you’ll be running end-to-end monthly payroll for circa 450 employees using Sage 50 Cloud but you’ll also have full accountability over our payroll systems and process with the ability to develop our current ones and work with the business to offer improvements. As this is a stand-alone role you’ll need to be comfortable with effectively organising your own workload and being able to manage conflicting priorities.
We’re also in the process of implementing a new Time & Attendance system which will feed into Payroll so you’ll need to ensure both platforms are kept up to date with starters/leavers and the submission of any contractual changes and all types of absence leave.
What will I be doing day to day?
• Act as the first point of contact for all Payroll related enquiries
• Manage consolidation payments such as P11d’s, P45’s and P46’s
• Undertake reconciliations
• Work with our Pension provider to manage our pension scheme requirements
• Produce the Payroll section of the monthly board report
• Investigate and report anomalies on the T&A system
• Compile statutory and regulatory reporting
Am I right for this job?
To be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate experience of working in a stand-alone payroll environment along with having worked with payroll systems, ideally Sage. Being competent with the use of Excel for analysis and reporting will also be key to ensuring the integrity of our processes and records. With Pensions also coming under your remit, you’ll ideally have exposure to working with providers and administering a company’s pension requirements.
Although not essential, it would be great if you also had:
• A recognised Payroll qualification or was working towards one, such as CIPP
• Previous HR Generalist experience
• Knowledge and/or exposure of the manufacturing/ logistics industries
We’ve ensured the safety of all colleagues by implementing relevant social distancing and safety measures across our sites.