With its clean, modern exterior, presenting large floor-to-ceiling windows and angled front corners, the Navigator Lodge offers an exciting layout and design features to suit the demanding holiday maker.
As soon as you enter the spacious, full-width open-plan living area, you will be impressed by the welcoming, relaxing atmosphere. Full-size double French doors open off the lounge to the outside world to create a sense of light and space.
This fabulous holiday home also has a fully-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances that offers all the mod cons of home. You also have the option of a two or three bedroom layout and a convenient utility room.
Delivering features that add up to a simply superb holiday experience:
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Two exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and bedroom furniture
- Four burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table, entertainment unit and lamp table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Lodges are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.