Casa Di Lusso
Our “House of Luxury”, the “Casa Di Lusso” holiday lodge is breath-taking.
With a striking appearance – including a split-level roofline this holiday lodge immediately sets it apart from conventional holiday homes and the theme continues inside.
The open plan living area is vast, lined by whitewash rough sawn timber walls. A generous open plan living space with floor to ceiling cathedral style windows brings in a plethora of light. This home is full of rustic charm and with high-quality contemporary furnishings in soft and lustrous fabrics, this lodge would put many top hotel suites to shame. You can only marvel at the fully-equipped, shaker style kitchen, made complete with a feature island breakfast bar, housing the dishwasher and wine cooler along with extra storage space. Wrap yourself in the splendour and opulence of the Master Bedroom. Furthermore, children will be wide-eyed and utterly excited at the prospect of staying in the quirky den-like bunk beds in the Second Bedroom.
Completely unique and truly timeless: this holiday home has it all.
- Architectural designed split level roof
- Whitewashed rough sawn timber interior panelled walls
- Cathedral style windows and exterior french door
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with island unit
- Five burner gas hob, built under oven, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Dining table including six chairs, coffee table and TV cabinet
- Freestanding designer furniture to the master bedroom with large en-suite
- Built-in cabin beds
- Energy-efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10-year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Lodges are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.