Purpose of the Role:
- To provide an excellent professional support for our customers, ensuring that homes are finished to the expected high standards all issues are resolved efficiently and effectively as a member of the Production Team.
- Provide full technical support, off site corrective or preventative maintenance and offer after sales solutions to the Customer once the home has been sold and sited when requested.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure excellent customer satisfaction, and minimise the number of after sales snagging by proactive feedback to the operation via the production specifiers.
- Ensure all duties that encompass Internal Finishing are complete within the timescales and standards expected.
- Respond to customer call outs off site – evaluate, resolve issues and deliver shortages
- Respond to customer after sales enquires and ensure customer follow up is conducted within company service level requirements to provide a speedy, efficient and thorough service when requested;
- Maintain accurate customer interaction, reports and feedback records; via the Internal Finishing Coordinator;
- Provide customers with information regarding warranty provision and ensure after sales courtesy follow up is conducted to assist with any discrepancies/shortages within the home;
- Produce management information reports as required;
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers both internal and external to the company;
- Liaising with and working alongside other team members and other departments within the company to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and effectively;
- To communicate courteously with customers to progress issues and queries to a successful conclusion for both the company and customer at the earliest time;
- Effectively manage customer expectations, taking a firm but courteous approach where necessary;
- Process and file requisitions for parts required and ensure the information is forwarded to the coordinators;
- Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customers and remain committed to customer service excellence;
- Always speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is upheld and projected at all times to customers and colleagues, You are our Ambassador outside the business;
- Conduct business in an ethical and fair manner, protecting the Company’s best interests at all times;
- Attend training as required by the Company and take responsibility for own self-development;
- Contribute to improving the performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so;
- Ability to cover all technical repairs off site as per the skills matrix
- Carry out any duties commensurate with the role and as deemed suitable by the Company.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment;
- Experience of handling difficult customers effectively, whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in the operational environment
- High degree of knowledge, skill and experience across all areas of production
Skills, Competencies and Abilities:
- Able to represent the Company positively, professionally and with credibility;
- Ability to understand the product range comprehensively;
- Ability to prioritise workloads to achieve maximum output;
- Ability to understand the problem and quickly and efficiently find a resolution
- Making things happen, and proactive approach to preventing repeat issues
- Ability to communicate and influence across a number of stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to listen and react with empathy;
- Ability to take the initiative under pressure and in the absence of detailed information;
- Confidence in dealing politely and helpfully with a wide variety of people internally and externally;
- Resilience in coping with pressure, often to meet tight deadlines;
- Work using own initiative, integrity and assertiveness where necessary;
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate at all levels;
- Good organisational and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- Excellent manner with people;
- Strong listening and communication skills;
- Empathetic towards others;
- Self-motivated and solutions orientated;
- Positively assertive;
- Have a committed and positive approach to work;
- Possess a flexible, supportive and approachable manner.
Please note this role requires the job holder to have a full, clean driving licence.
There is a requirement to travel with overnight stays when necessary.
The contracted hours are 50 per week Monday to Friday (Friday generally being a handover day in Rushden)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org