The Harleigh lodge is a contemporary haven – perfect for fun-filled family holidays.
Upon entering this space, you’re greeted with a crisp white kitchen with overhead cupboards and shelving. There’s a generous dining table here with two very comfortable brown leather chairs, paired with a bench seat on the opposite side. The open plan living space is separated by the sofa with a super stylish oak TV unit with brushed matt black legs which matches the twin sliding coffee tables perfectly. There’s also another matching shelving unit and inset shelf so there’s plenty of space to dress with your own personal holiday souvenirs and trinkets.
On through to the bedrooms – The master suite is gorgeously cosy with accents of honey yellow flowing throughout the home. This room comes with it’s own refreshing en-suite too. Both the master and twin bedroom towards the back of the home both come with built-in wardrobes with large hanging storage and plenty of space to tuck away suitcases neatly. The family bathroom is spacious and practical with quality fibo wall panelling for easy cleaning.
This lodge really does have everything you could need at a surprisingly modest price tag.
- Semi-vaulted ceilings
- Fully furnished
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains & carpets
- Fully fitted crisp white kitchen with oven, four burner gas hob, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Dining table with chairs & bench seat
- TV unit, coffee tables & shelving unit
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Lodges are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.