CAD Designer Opportunities
Would you like to join a growing and successful company where your problem-solving ability can contribute directly to our client’s satisfaction with their homes and lodges, where your day-to-day drawings and parallel specification processing are realised as complete buildings within our production facilities? If so, Prestige Homeseeker are seeking individuals who are conversant in AutoCAD with a strong eye for detail and commitment to seeing tasks through.
We are market leaders in the Park Home and Holiday Lodge industry, employing in excess of 400 employees across two sites. We strive to lead the markets in which we compete in quality of service and design. Working from our Rushden Head Office, we have opportunities for experienced and junior CAD Designers to join our team. The candidate will most likely be from a construction, product/layout design or planning background, but we’re open to relevant experience of sales drawing creation and design for manufacture.
As an experienced CAD Designer, with an architectural or construction detailing background, you will be capable of using the latest AutoCAD suites to generate resolved building plans to our building patterns with supporting construction details as required. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working to British Standards to ensure designed-in product compliance.
• Providing a service to our Sales Team and clear, concise instructional information to our Procurement and Production teams.
• Ensuring customer driven plan and specification requests/instruction are enabled in a practical manner.
• To contribute to the catalogue of drawings and blocks.
• Seeking to actively improving the overall performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and being part of implementing change, including optimising the capabilities of AutoCAD and supporting software/processes.
To succeed in this role you should ideally have experience in an AutoCAD based role creating, designing and resolving building layouts and/or detail. Appreciation of construction methods, manufacturing process and working to appropriate British and European Standards would be desirable. Regardless of existing experience we are actively seeking those that are driven to self-improve and learn further.
Junior CAD Designer
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly growing team, with opportunities for development and career progression in time. Working predominantly in AutoCAD you will be trained and developed in the creation of layouts, space planning and technical drawings, plus given an introduction to building services. You will support our designers by:
• Using the latest CAD software to generate plans and detail drawings for modular buildings.
• Liaising with colleagues to ensure that we have the right information to prepare drawings.
• Attending to our standard range catalogue and block library.
• Inputting to control and process systems.
• Under guidance, conducting research work into new product and materials for use in builds.
What is in it for me?
• Practical and relevant work experience.
• Support and guidance through on the job mentoring and learning.
• Opportunity to make a real difference in an exciting growing company.
• Long term opportunities for career growth way beyond your apprenticeship years.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally to succeed in this role you should have;
• Achieved GCSEs at grade C/4 or Higher (Maths & Sciences B/6). DT and/or Art and Design may also be an advantage.
• Experience in CAD (would be helpful but it is not necessary – full training can be given.).
• An interest in the construction industry, computers and IT and a willingness and drive to learn new skills.
• Evidence of communication and organisational skills.
• The ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines, with a can-do attitude.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 354000 for more information.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview. No agencies please.
We have opportunities for talented individuals to develop their careers in Painting and Decorating, Carpentry, Electrics or Business Administration while obtaining qualifications.
Ever mindful of the need to continue to attract talent into the construction industry, we are continuing our partnership with Tresham College to offer apprenticeship programmes where participants will be able to study in a key construction trade or Business Administration to gain the highest standards possible to continue ongoing development. Our apprenticeship scheme has recently been recognised in the 2019 Insider Made in Central & East England awards.
Based at our Rushden site, the successful candidates will work alongside skilled employees in all phases of work associated with the trades and business administration processes providing an excellent grounding for future career development.
How to apply:
If you would like to join our team, please online for your area of interest by following one of the links below:
Business Administration >>
Painting and Decorating >>
Only candidates who have fully completed an online application will be considered.
The closing date for applications is 16th June 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a selection day on either 9th or 10th July at our Rushden site.
Marketing & Events Co-Ordinator
As an Events and Marketing Coordinator you will have the necessary skill set to plan and see through trade shows, open days and charity events. You will have the ability to work calm under pressure, be Computer literate with a keen eye for design. Strong Negotiation, Problem-solving and organisational skills are a must.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure events deliver on budget and maximum brand exposure.
• Plan and Organise trade events, open days and charity events.
• Manage events schedule including products, transportation, siting and external supplies.
• Provide internal and external contacts with necessary information within timescales required.
• Update and maintain supplies of show, marketing material making sure all equipment is packed and stored well.
• Set up and break down of trade shows throughout the year in the UK, requires working away overnight and occasional weekends.
• Proof reading of documentation generated by Marketing.
• Assisting the marketing manager with marketing activities.
• Measure success of events through ROI reporting.
• Identify future events opportunities.
• Maintain company branding at all times.
• Updating and maintaining documentation and website.
• Gathering information for internal communications.
• Conduct business in an ethical manner, protecting the Company’s best interests at all times.
• Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customer and remain committed to customer service excellence.
• The ability to stay focused so the event planning as well as the actual event set up and break down run smoothly.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
• Experience in event organisation along with strong administration skills.
• Effective project management skills.
• Clear and influential communicator, able to provide all contacts with necessary information within required timescales.
• Be proactive not reactive.
• Results focus with a true passion to deliver outstanding results with excellent attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and intuitive, exhibiting sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
• Accurate and diligent in creating marketing content and material.
• Demonstrable results in working on multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
• Skills, Competencies and Abilities.
• Extremely competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Working knowledge of Adobe design packages (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Word Press Desirable, training can be given.
For more information call 01933 354000 or email email@example.com
No agencies please.
We are always looking to expand our talented workforce.
If you’ve got what it takes to work in a fast pace moving industry and you are hardworking, efficient, passionate, enthusiastic, produce high quality work, and care about what you do, then you can benefit from the rewards of the continued success of the company.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 354000 for more information.