IT Systems Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Analyst. You will take ownership of the planning, execution and delivery of IT projects within your portfolio. This will include identifying physical and virtual system processes, designing systems and managing the project lifecycle to deliver identified goals within time and budget constraints. Secondary IT support tasks and managing the IT team will be required on a daily basis. Candidates must be fluent with network design and management, Microsoft Server systems, Microsoft SQL systems, Microsoft IIS Server Systems and Microsoft Visual Studio WPF, c#, Entity Framework, MVC and MVVM. Knowledge of Access Supply Chain and a BS3632 Mobile Home Regulations are desirable. If you have excellent organisation skills, are capable of working on your own initiative with the ability to self-direct and remain focused on core business objectives please contact us.
To apply please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com The closing date for applications is Monday 14th October 2019. No agencies please.
CAD Designer Opportunities
Would you like to join a growing and successful company where your problem-solving ability can contribute directly to our client’s satisfaction with their homes and lodges, where your day-to-day drawings and parallel specification processing are realised as complete buildings within our production facilities? If so, Prestige Homeseeker are seeking individuals who are conversant in AutoCAD with a strong eye for detail and commitment to seeing tasks through.
We are market leaders in the Park Home and Holiday Lodge industry, employing in excess of 400 employees across two sites. We strive to lead the markets in which we compete in quality of service and design. Working from our Rushden Head Office, we have opportunities for experienced and junior CAD Designers to join our team. The candidate will most likely be from a construction, product/layout design or planning background, but we’re open to relevant experience of sales drawing creation and design for manufacture.
As an experienced CAD Designer, with an architectural or construction detailing background, you will be capable of using the latest AutoCAD suites to generate resolved building plans to our building patterns with supporting construction details as required. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working to British Standards to ensure designed-in product compliance.
• Providing a service to our Sales Team and clear, concise instructional information to our Procurement and Production teams.
• Ensuring customer driven plan and specification requests/instruction are enabled in a practical manner.
• To contribute to the catalogue of drawings and blocks.
• Seeking to actively improving the overall performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and being part of implementing change, including optimising the capabilities of AutoCAD and supporting software/processes.
To succeed in this role you should ideally have experience in an AutoCAD based role creating, designing and resolving building layouts and/or detail. Appreciation of construction methods, manufacturing process and working to appropriate British and European Standards would be desirable. Regardless of existing experience we are actively seeking those that are driven to self-improve and learn further.
Junior CAD Designer
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly growing team, with opportunities for development and career progression in time. Working predominantly in AutoCAD you will be trained and developed in the creation of layouts, space planning and technical drawings, plus given an introduction to building services. You will support our designers by:
• Using the latest CAD software to generate plans and detail drawings for modular buildings.
• Liaising with colleagues to ensure that we have the right information to prepare drawings.
• Attending to our standard range catalogue and block library.
• Inputting to control and process systems.
• Under guidance, conducting research work into new product and materials for use in builds.
What is in it for me?
• Practical and relevant work experience.
• Support and guidance through on the job mentoring and learning.
• Opportunity to make a real difference in an exciting growing company.
• Long term opportunities for career growth way beyond your apprenticeship years.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally to succeed in this role you should have;
• Achieved GCSEs at grade C/4 or Higher (Maths & Sciences B/6). DT and/or Art and Design may also be an advantage.
• Experience in CAD (would be helpful but it is not necessary – full training can be given.).
• An interest in the construction industry, computers and IT and a willingness and drive to learn new skills.
• Evidence of communication and organisational skills.
• The ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines, with a can-do attitude.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 354000 for more information.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview. No agencies please.
Stores Operative Vacancy – Based in Rushden
The purpose of the role:
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by processing requests and work orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Liaise with production staff for material requests
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
• Wear the proper safety equipment
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery
• Assist in stocktakes
Skills, Competencies and Abilities:
• Able to build and maintain a constructive and positive relationship with team members;
• Understand and apply the Company’s expected quality standards and apply to finished goods;
• Ability to take the initiative under pressure and in the absence of detailed information;
• Excellent communication
• Resilience in coping with pressure, often to meet tight deadlines;
• Counterbalance licence desirable
• Highly motivated and solutions driven;
• Team player;
• Possess a flexible, supportive and approachable manner;
• Willingness and flexibility to adapt to new methods and tasks;
• Able to represent the Company positively, professionally and with credibility;
• Passionate / energetic
• Can do attitude
• Ability to make things happen
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to Manage priorities under pressure
Applicants should forward their CV/Letter of interest to email@example.com please ensure your application contains full details of your skills and experience to date.
Closing Date for Applications: 18th October 2019
We are looking to expand our talented production workforce at our Rushden and Kettering sites.
If you’ve got what it takes to work in a fast pace moving industry and you are hardworking, efficient, passionate, enthusiastic, produce high quality work, and care about what you do, then you can benefit from the rewards of the continued success of the company.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 354000 for more information about opportunities within our production team.