We are currently looking to recruit a PDI Cleaner working at Rushden. This is a vacancy we are looking to urgently fill.
The hours of work are 40 hours per week.
The role is to deep clean the show homes before they are dispatched to the clients.
The suitable candidate must be diligent, reliable, good attention to detail and clean to a high standard ensuring they take pride in their work.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in applying for this role – friends, family, colleague – please can you pass on the message for them to apply with a letter of interest and a CV or complete an application form ASAP and send it to email@example.com
Closing date for this position is: Friday 30th November 2018
We are always looking to expand our talented workforce.
If you’ve got what it takes to work in a fast pace moving industry and you are hardworking, efficient, passionate, enthusiastic, produce high quality work, and care about what you do, then you can benefit from the rewards of the continued success of the company.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 354000 for more information.
Purpose of the Role:
- To provide an excellent professional support for our customers, ensuring that homes are finished to the expected high standards all issues are resolved efficiently and effectively as a member of the Production Team.
- Provide full technical support, off site corrective or preventative maintenance and offer after sales solutions to the Customer once the home has been sold and sited when requested.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure excellent customer satisfaction, and minimise the number of after sales snagging by proactive feedback to the operation via the production specifiers.
- Ensure all duties that encompass Internal Finishing are complete within the timescales and standards expected.
- Respond to customer call outs off site – evaluate, resolve issues and deliver shortages
- Respond to customer after sales enquires and ensure customer follow up is conducted within company service level requirements to provide a speedy, efficient and thorough service when requested;
- Maintain accurate customer interaction, reports and feedback records; via the Internal Finishing Coordinator;
- Provide customers with information regarding warranty provision and ensure after sales courtesy follow up is conducted to assist with any discrepancies/shortages within the home;
- Produce management information reports as required;
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers both internal and external to the company;
- Liaising with and working alongside other team members and other departments within the company to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and effectively;
- To communicate courteously with customers to progress issues and queries to a successful conclusion for both the company and customer at the earliest time;
- Effectively manage customer expectations, taking a firm but courteous approach where necessary;
- Process and file requisitions for parts required and ensure the information is forwarded to the coordinators;
- Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customers and remain committed to customer service excellence;
- Always speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is upheld and projected at all times to customers and colleagues, You are our Ambassador outside the business;
- Conduct business in an ethical and fair manner, protecting the Company’s best interests at all times;
- Attend training as required by the Company and take responsibility for own self-development;
- Contribute to improving the performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so;
- Ability to cover all technical repairs off site as per the skills matrix
- Carry out any duties commensurate with the role and as deemed suitable by the Company.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment;
- Experience of handling difficult customers effectively, whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in the operational environment
- High degree of knowledge, skill and experience across all areas of production
Skills, Competencies and Abilities:
- Able to represent the Company positively, professionally and with credibility;
- Ability to understand the product range comprehensively;
- Ability to prioritise workloads to achieve maximum output;
- Ability to understand the problem and quickly and efficiently find a resolution
- Making things happen, and proactive approach to preventing repeat issues
- Ability to communicate and influence across a number of stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to listen and react with empathy;
- Ability to take the initiative under pressure and in the absence of detailed information;
- Confidence in dealing politely and helpfully with a wide variety of people internally and externally;
- Resilience in coping with pressure, often to meet tight deadlines;
- Work using own initiative, integrity and assertiveness where necessary;
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate at all levels;
- Good organisational and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- Excellent manner with people;
- Strong listening and communication skills;
- Empathetic towards others;
- Self-motivated and solutions orientated;
- Positively assertive;
- Have a committed and positive approach to work;
- Possess a flexible, supportive and approachable manner.
Please note this role requires the job holder to have a full, clean driving licence.
There is a requirement to travel with overnight stays when necessary.
The contracted hours are 50 per week Monday to Friday (Friday generally being a handover day in Rushden)
Please send your CV to email@example.com