CARAVAN, CAMPING & MOTORHOME SHOW 2019
Come and see us at stand 4240
ENTER OUR COMPETITION on our stand for your chance to win two three-night luxurious breaks courtesy of Leisure Resorts. Look out for our competition boxes.
Come and enter a world of outdoor adventure at the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 2019 at the NEC.
It’s the UK’s biggest showcase of motorhomes, campervans, caravans, caravan holiday homes and lodges. Plus, new season tents of all sizes, trailer tents and folding caravans all under one roof.
Prestige Homeseeker will be bringing a total of five homes to the show:
Dovecote: 40 x 22. Made with a specific area for a sunken hot tub, the Dovecote lodge is truly one of a kind and makes the perfect holiday home. Spacious and light with a gloss kitchen, fitted appliances and gorgeous soft furnishings. The sunken hot tub area is accessible from both en-suites from the two equally large bedrooms. The Dovecote really has it all for a place to escape to.
Glass House: 42 x 22. The Glass House always impresses with its sharp exterior and unique elevated roof profile. Skylights and internal glazing combined with the beautifully placed external glazing allow a plethora of light to grace every room.
Burleigh: 40 x 20. A welcoming lodge with fresh colour schemes and plenty of space: it’s no wonder the Burleigh is one of our most popular holiday lodges. The open-plan living layout of the Burleigh is where you’ll find it makes a real statement. It’s exceptional value for money, but doesn’t compromise on space and style.
Navigator: 40 x 20. As soon as you enter the spacious, full-width open-plan living area, you will be impressed by the welcoming, relaxing atmosphere. Full-size double French doors open off the lounge to the outside world to create a sense of light and space. This fabulous holiday home also has a fully-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances that offers all the mod cons of home.
Residence: 40 x 20. It is as dignified and suave as the name suggests. Architectural detailing inside and out adds character and makes this one of our most modern homes. Its key features include; a Dorma, two tone exterior, shower over bath and integrated appliances inc. oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
Pick up your FREE copy of Park Lifestyle Magazine – All the need to know facts on buying a Park Home & Holiday Lodge including some of the best parks in the country.
So where do the homes go after the show? All our homes are available for sale and will be going to some gorgeous locations. Speak to the parks at our stand for more information.
Not only will you be able to see all the new season models and products, you can stock up on all your holiday accessories as well as gather ideas, inspiration, and advice on where to go and what to do when you get there.
Whether you’re looking to get into the leisure vehicle lifestyle or already enjoy it, your holiday, short break or outdoor pursuit starts here!
It’s a great family day out too, with lots of free activities and attractions for everyone to enjoy including – skate rink, climbing wall, campsite cooking, top dog arena, towing tuition, motorhome manoeuvring and much more;
• Step inside, browse and compare 2019 leisure vehicle products from all major brands
• Test your physical and mental strength at the NEW-FOR-2019 Bear Grylls Adventure
• Be inspired by the alternative forms of accommodation at the glamping village
• Celebs, Chefs and Industry Experts will feature in the Freedom To Go Theatre throughout the week as they provide all the advice and inspiration you need ahead of your next break.
• Explore tents of all shapes and sizes in the NEW-FOR-2019 Camping Zone
• Check out the newest and most exciting gadgets and accessories.
• The Top Dog Arena is back for another year and will be packed with agility, obedience and dancing dogs every day!
• The Holiday Park Experience is sure to inspire with many opportunities for kids to experience Holiday Park activities including a Climbing Wall and Skate Rink!
For more information on this event, click here.