RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY: TECHNICAL CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
Purpose of Role:
A business critical role, supporting the Customer Care Team with technical knowledge and accurate details to ensure that all remedial works are deal with quickly and efficiently and are completed in one visit.
Head of Customer Care
• Sense checking all customer care remedials that are logged to determine the issue, whether the required information has been captured properly, whether more photos are needed or more information is required.
• Assisting in the setting up of a matrix of activities and time lines for scheduling.
• Supporting the Customer Care team by reviewing the warranty status and technical details, and advising on the options available.
• Reviewing each job to determine the detail of the required work and providing guidance on timescales for each activity (Time and Team linked to skill sets of the teams of engineers against key activities).
• Support with factual investigations around issues to determine the source/case and associated actions required including providing feedback to Design and Procurement for all specification and supplier materials issues.
• Establishing items that require ordering and producing the order and picking list.
• Weekly analysis of key areas requiring review for feedback to the factory and production to ensure continued improvement and development, including regular reviews of the most frequently arising product issues with Design and Procurement.
• Providing technical advice and support for the Customer Care team as required.
• Supporting the Customer Care team in conversations with customers as required, conversing in a calm and professional manner to ensure full customer confidence, and assist in progressing issue resolution.
• Liaison between Prep Engineer / Engineers and the Customer Care team.
• Liaison with Stores for picks required for Engineers.
• Providing support to Engineers whilst on the road.
• Highlighting any key works for the Prep Engineer for each job and supporting pre-planned works on a weekly basis.
• Supporting and advising on the Engineer skills matrix training plans and the planning of the training around work schedules.
• Supporting the Head of Customer Care and the Customer Care Manager in their duties.
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
• Technical knowledge of the build of the product.
• Ability to review orders, specifications and drawings to establish the starting point and all factors internally up to the point of the issue arising.
• Attention to detail and ability to review large volumes of information to ensure the right specification element is purchased and provided to the engineers.
• Confident and polite manner with colleagues and customer, even in challenging situations.
• Confident approach when speaking with suppliers to acquire product assistance and to process warranty claims and credits.
• Willingness to review and challenge current processes to find ways of continuous improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple pressing priorities.
• Ability to remain calm, composed and to work under pressure.
• Ability to progress and resolve remedial works in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Flexible, determined and positive attitude.
• Computer literate including in the use of spreadsheets, emails and word documents. CRM databases experience advantageous. Training will be given on key IT tools.
Applicants should forward their CV/Letter of interest to Julie Britton, HR Manager, at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure your application contains full details of your skills and experience to date.
To discuss the role further, please contact Stephen Arnett or Kyle Hawkes on 01933 354000
Closing Date for Applications: 3rd November 2017