We currently have a vacancy within our Procurement Team for a Supply Chain Manager to manage and develop quality, cost and delivery (QCD) within our supply chain.We currently have a vacancy within our Procurement Team for a Supply Chain Manager to manage and develop quality, cost and delivery (QCD) within our supply chain.
Purpose of RoleManage and develop QCD within our supply chain through identifying opportunities, implementing and project managing agreed change. Work with our suppliers to introduce Supplier Relationship Management, performance and risk assessment. Implement competitive tender process, as required. Improve service to our fast paced manufacturing processes through a rationalised supply chain, reducing stock, cost and lead time, using robust and risk assessed suppliers.
• Identifying opportunities and implement agreed initiatives to improve our supply chain;
• Creating and managing competitive tenders;• Project and change management of New Production Introduction (NPI);
• Supplier relationship management, performance assessment and risk assessment;
• Analysis of relevant markets, identify trends, support a robust supply chain strategy;
• Associated data creation, maintenance and filing
• Creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measures and maintain reporting documents;
• Maintaining the expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customers;
• Contributing to improving the performance of the team by developing new ideas and implementing change.
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
• Experienced in supply chain management, supply systems, project and change management;
• Highly developed organisational, planning, administrative and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail;
• Ability to analyse logistical problems and produce new effective solutions;
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a team or independently;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Able to establish strong working relationships with colleagues and suppliers at all levels;
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft office packages including word, outlook and excel;
• Flexible, determined and focused;• Ability to work to tight deadlines and timeframes and resilience in coping with pressure;
• Professional manner and positive attitude at all times.
• Experienced in the use of MRP systems;
• Familiarity with the Park Homes industry and home building materials
;• Familiarity with specification documentation.
Applicants should forward their CV/Letter of interest to Julie Britton, HR Manager, at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure your application contains full details of your skills and experience to date. Closing Date for Applications: 3rd December 2017