Our most spectacularly innovative lodge yet: The Glass House impresses at first with its sharp exterior and unique elevated roof profile. Skylights and internal glazing combined with the beautifully placed external glazing allow a plethora of light to grace every room.
As soon as you step inside, you will be in awe of this industrial chic interior. You can only admire the intelligent pairing of aged earthy woods and worn textures with the smooth metallic details. These raw features are greatly contrasted with the softness of the fabrics with the gentle greys and creams ensuring that this timeless holiday lodge is a warm and inviting home away from home.
- Architecturally inspired roof design
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Five sky lights and two exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains, laminate flooring and carpets
- Dining table including four chairs and bench seat, coffee table, entertainment unit, sideboard and lamp table
- Fully fitted raised kitchen with island unit and bedroom furniture
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Lodges are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.