The Lookout pushes all boundaries in design and architecture. This iconic lodge is created to make the most of great views, providing every opportunity for occupants to chill out and soak up the delightful panoramic views around them.
The exterior is predominantly cedar clad with a contrasting thermowood vertically clad raised section to one side. The roofing is in sections with a stylish slate grey overhang around each and inset downlighters to create a lovely ambience at night. The upper balcony that leads out from the lounge ensures the views are easily accessible unlike any traditional holiday lodge.
The interior has a modern contemporary feel, dressed with zesty lemons, neutral soft browns, creams and greys with a hint of a retro throughout the home. The Lookout is spacious with all the mod-cons such as an integrated Bosh coffee machine. The master bedroom has a wet room with a large double walk-in shower and walk-in wardrobe, across the hall leading to the second bedroom you’ll find four unique cabin beds with cleverly designed port-hole windows to finish of the attention to detail of this outstanding holiday lodge.
- Stunning architecturally inspired exterior
- Elevated lounge area with adjoining balcony
- Four person cabin style bed feature with porthole windows
- Integral storage area to exterior
- Open plan en-suite and adjoining dresser area to main bedroom
- Two sets of Bi-Fold doors
- Fully fitted kitchen boasting Bosch appliances: coffee maker, five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
REQUEST A FLOORPLAN
Lodges are available up to 65′ x 22′ in either 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom options.
As part of our ongoing development, we reserve the right to change or alter specifications without prior notice. Photographs may show features which are not standard E&OE.