Join us at the World of Park & Leisure Homes Show 2018 to see a fantastic range of residential park homes on display at our stand M21. Talk to one of our friendly sales team for any queries you may have, our staff are here to help! Come along to view an extensive range from our classic park homes to our brand new 2018 model. Don’t miss out!
In the Trade? Come along for a special Trade Preview Day on Thursday 7th June. What better place to give Land Owners, Park Owners, Park Operators and others a unique opportunity to spend quality time with us, viewing new models and other homes on display and considering new concepts and designs. It’s a perfect environment to do business and also a great chance to simply catch up with friends and colleagues from across the industry.
Prestige Homeseeker will be bringing at total of seven homes to the show:
1. Langdale: 36 x 20. This superb park home incorporates a whole list of luxury design features and fittings as standard – yet still at a competitive price. Come along to witness the re-vamp of this model.
2. Sonata: 42 x 20. A re-vamped classic: The Sonata is our best-selling park home that never fails to impress. Visit our stand to witness its new look.
3. Florence: 50 x 20. A brand new residential park home that we’re very excited about – come along for the launch!
4. Reprise: 45 x 20. For those who like the traditional style of a residential home with a modern twist, the Reprise is perfect.
5. Residence: 46 x 20. It is as dignified and suave as the name suggests. Architectural detailing inside and out adds character and makes this one of our most modern homes.
6. Sofia: 45 x 20. There’s something about the fabulous Sofia that radiates quality and class. Large French doors open out from the full-width lounge while the well-equipped open-plan kitchen/dining room has its own side door to offer family accommodation at its best.
7. Anthem: 46 x 20. Luscious purples and walnut furnishings… the Anthem makes a perfect residential park home.
STAND NUMBER M21.
FREE ENTRY AND FREE CAR PARKING FOR ALL SHOW VISITORS
7th June – Trade Preview
8th-10th June – General Public
Show open daily from 10am
For more information visit their website or call 01789 491451.