We are looking for a number of After Sales Engineers and Siting Engineers to join the team
These roles are off site roles, that require significant travel time and frequent nights away from home most weeks.
We are looking for keen, positive, driven applicants – who understand the importance of customer service, providing a good service in completing variable tasks in our customer’s homes. This requires a good level of presentation, communication, and thoughtfulness – to ensure we do all we can to complete the job and go the extra mile to leave the customer smiling and a job well done.
The applicant must have:-
A strong multi skilled construction/factory experience – the more variable the better
A willingness to learn and upskill on areas that may be required – eg decorating, carpentry
A commitment to making things happen and finish jobs with a smile
A good team ethic – from materials management, van responsibility, and job completion
A customer friendly personality – the customer experience is key
A good communicator – to feedback accurately on jobs, next steps and ability to follow up and action.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV, complete an application form or provide a letter detailing your interest in the role and why you are suitable to:
Julie Britton – HR Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for 15 apprentices across Rushden and Kettering (5 for Kettering, 10 for Rushden). This is an exciting opportunity for any talented individuals looking to learn all 4 elements of our trade (carpentry, decorating, plumbing and electrics) whilst obtaining qualifications.
The apprenticeship is in partnership with Tresham College and apprentices will attend Tresham in Corby every Wednesday. (Free transport is available through Tresham)
If you know anyone who may be interested in the new PHPLH Apprenticeship Academy, we welcome them to apply using the below web address where further details are provided:
The closing date for applications is 30th June 2017 by which time, selected applicants will then be invited to our open day on 6th July 2017.
Events & Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing & Design
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com for an application form.
As an Events and Marketing Coordinator you will have the necessary skill set to plan and see through trade shows, open days and charity events. You will have the ability to work calm under pressure, be Computer literate with a keen eye for design. Strong Negotiation, Problem-solving and organisational skills are a must.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure events deliver on budget and maximum brand exposure.
- Plan and organise trade events, open days and charity events.
- Manage events schedule including products, transportation, siting and external supplies.
- Provide internal and external contacts with necessary information within timescales required.
- Update and maintain supplies of show, marketing material making sure all equipment is packed and stored well.
- Set up and break down of trade shows throughout the year in the UK, requires working away overnight and occasional weekends.
- Support the Marketing Manager with content creation for social media posts.
- Proof reading of documentation generated by Marketing.
- Assisting the marketing manager with marketing activities.
- Liaising with customers that work at our stand and build rapport with Customers .
- Measure success of events through ROI reporting.
- Maintain design studio and keep up to date with current stock and remove discontinued items.
- Order in samples and create mood boards for our Interior Designer.
- Identify future events opportunities.
- Maintain company branding at all times.
- Updating and maintaining documentation and website.
- Gathering information for internal communications.
- Conduct business in an ethical manner, protecting the Company’s best interests at all times.
- Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customer and remain committed to customer service excellence.
- The ability to stay focused so the event planning as well as the actual event set up and break down run smoothly.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in event organisation along with strong administration skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Clear and influential communicator, able to provide all contacts with necessary information within required timescales.
- Be proactive not reactive.
- Results focus with a true passion to deliver outstanding results with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and intuitive, exhibiting sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
- Accurate and diligent in creating marketing content and material.
- Demonstrable results in working on multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Skills, Competencies and Abilities.
- Extremely competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Adobe design packages (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Word Press Desirable, training can be given.